Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Year in a Review: 2013

I like this photo because the sky is a different color and it is really cool and unique. If only I could see this in real life because I've only seen skies like this in pictures.
I think this photo is really creepy, but I like it because I think it's crazy that all of those people are getting married on the same day. I've never heard of such a thing. I wouldn't feel like my wedding is special because everyone is getting married the same day as you.
I think that this photo is really cool and whoever took this photo got a good view of the whale and the people that are on the boat. It really looks like the whale is about to hit the boat but the people who are on the boat don't know that. That's why I like this photo.
Lorde "Royal" best song of 2013

Hunger Games Catching Fire best movie of 2013

Important news of 2013 Jodi Arias

Best entertainment story of 2013

Important person in 2013 

1. Something that I enjoyed during the winter break was that I got to spend a lot of time with my family and my friends
2. Resolutions that I have for 2014 is that I want to be better at school and follow up on my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment