Thursday, October 17, 2013

Academics Shoot


Simplicity 
1. This photo will fit well with this rule because the background is plain. 
2. The background makes the image of the man pop out because of the background being plain and simple. 
3. Yes.
4. I could've done it differently by following the rule of Simplicity.

Lines 
1. Well because there are lines in the picture.
2. The lines of the poles outside go with the rule.
3. Yes because there are lines in the picture. 
4. Things I could've done differently is that get the lines on the poles on each side.

Rule of thirds 
1. Well. 
2. The girls in the picture look like the still are walking a lap around the track.
3. Yes because it does look like the girls in the picture are walking the track. 
4. I could've done things differently by following the Rule of Thirds. 

Balance 
1. Very well.
2. In the picture the three trees give the picture balance because they aren't lined up
3. Yes because the trees are kinda chimerical. 
4. I could've followed the rule of Balance if I didn't follow the rule well. 

Avoiding Merges 
1. Kinda well 
2. In the picture looks like part of the door is going into the boys head. 
3. Kinda only because it doesn't really look like the part of the door in going into the boys head. 
4. Things I could've done differently is the I could've token the picture up closely. 


No comments:

Post a Comment