Monday, October 21, 2013

Mural Project Review

1. A theme that I can use for my school is education. I would use education by trying to influence people that education is important for everyone.
2. I would capture people working on math, science, reading and history. Not only in academic classes but also in your elective classes. Especially in there Academy classes. I think that other people would care about this theme because some people do want to be successful and have a good career when they get older.
3. Advantages of using a phone camera for this project is that you can take the picture and immediately post it on Instagram unlike a probable camera. Disadvantages of using a phone camera is that not all phone cameras have good quality.
4. Advantages of using a SLR camera is that the quality of the camera will come out good unlike some phones. Disadvantages of using a SLR camera is that you can't immediately post the picture you took on Instagram.
5. I think that we should use SRL cameras because I don't think that everyone has a phone camera they can use.

No comments:

Post a Comment