Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Great Black and White Photographers Part 3

1) Something that caught my eye while looking at his photographs is that he takes photos of things that you wouldn't see everyday. Something particular that I like about this photos is that he takes a lot of photos of people off guard and it really does look like there off guard.
2) I see in one of my photos that a guy is laying on his bed looking up smoking, in his room there are pictures of girls hanging on his wall. In the other picture I see a line of little kids pulling on each other it looks like there following each other so they won't get lost. The little kids are outside crossing the street in front of a bunch of cars.
I smell the smoke of the cigarette the guy is smoking. His whole room smells like smoke and its not that great of a smell. My clothes are starting to smell like smoke. In the other photo it smells like outside and I smell the smoke from the car engines.
I hear the guy blowing out the smoke when he inhales it. I also hear him coughing every time he puts the cigarette in his mouth. In the other photo I hear the kids talking loud because there outside. I hear the cars honking because the kids are holding up traffic
I taste the smoke going into my throat every time I breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment